Welcome to the access point for the Trent Perinatal Network and Central Newborn Networks.
The Networks are two of some 22 that were developed nationally as a result of recommendations from the Department of Health's "National Strategy for Improvement 2003".
Neonatal Networks are a key central point of for clinical communication and collaboration. We provide advice to NHS Trusts and Commissioners on all aspects of neonatal care with a particular focus on the delivery of high quality services: this to ensure babies and mothers receive their care as close to home as possible.
Key deliverables of our service include
- Clinical quality monitoring
- Neonatal workforce development strategies
- Development and implementation of common neonatal clinical practice guidelines and policy
- Development and implementation of seamless neonatal clinical pathways
- Neonatal educational programmes
click on the Network below to enter